United We Stand
And we won’t ever be divided
I’ve puked rainbows and joy all over The Avengers movie but then I remembered Civil War and it makes me cry you don’t even understand.
(I wish for Josh Whedon to direct the Avengers sequel and make the whole team so close-knit and dependent on each other and it will be beautiful, but then, bam, he’ll make the third movie his own Avengers-Civil War and I will weep and my tears will be blood and I really don’t wish for that at all except I do)
So here’s to Tony and Stere, Iron Man and Captain America, my two favourite fighting buddies and superhusbandheroes who legitimately broke my heart.
- so-do-you-fondue likes this
- johnegbertschoiceglasses reblogged this from trailsofpaper
- geviladahe-el likes this
- quincetree likes this
- loki-in-a-starfleet-uniform likes this
- italian-renaissance-ninja likes this
- kookie12000 likes this
- tupacdesu likes this
- fightingavenger likes this
- trailsofpaper posted this